A good website should engage the visitor! A good website should reflect on the strategy of the company, ethos, image and promote the products and services to the extent of engaging the customer. Here are the 8 key characteristics of a good website: Well designed. When a visitor arrives at your website, you have the…
Month: July 2016
The Integration Manager (iMan) is a web based application that its purpose is to read data from one system, transform the data if required and write them into another system. iMan can read CSV, excel and database data and take each record through a transformation process. This transformation process may be creating an order, GL…
An excellent Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is the cornerstone for an effective and agile organisation. We all hear from top managers that “people are the most important asset” but what are the objectives of such a system?, The objectives are fourfold:
- Comply: Managing core HR data and processes, payroll, benefits, and legislative/regulatory compliance.
- Automate: Saving cost and time with comprehensive workflow-driven employee self service portal.
- Measure: Providing intelligence and analytical tools to deliver information and determine the value of HR investments
- Align: Offering flexible programs designed to increase workforce value through a broad range of development, performance management, and training applications.
HRMS is a fully web-based and mobile-enabled human resource management system, designed to work for everyone in an organization by two work portals, the Manager Portal (MP) and the Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal. It readily integrates with Sage 300 including cost centre support (i.e. posting expenses to the appropriate cost centre within Sage 300 enabling Managers to view relevant accounts of their department. It offers itself for further customization by exposing its tables and fields and allows for the addition of new screens and fields. Also Crystal Reports can be used to customize existing or add new reports.
The modules of HRMS are:
- Employee Relationship. Maintain the organization structure and position planning as well as keep all vital employee records.
- Payroll and Benefits. A very customizable payroll system supporting multiple entities and currencies. The system supports internal or external Benefit plans that the company participates, such as Pension plans, Provident Funds, etc.
- Attendance and Leave Tracking. HRMS allows the creation of work calendars to suit the company’s needs. Employees can submit leave requests via ESS and Line managers can approve.
- Recruitment. This module with take you through a structured process (planning, Sourcing, Short Listing, Assessment and Hiring).
- Training Management. This module allows the maintenance of a pool of training courses, planning and approving staff participation, whereas employees can submit training plans per job requirements and enrollment requests through the ESS.
- Performance Appraisal. HR Managers can set up KPIs (key performance indicators) through a scorecard template and staff can complete a self appraisal process before discussing with the Line manager.
- Reporting and Intelligence. Beyond reporting, HMRS includes dashboards showing trends and differences between departments.
What is CRM CTI?
CRM CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) provides users with telephony functionality from their desktops, via the Sage CRM interface. Users can select any hyperlinked telephone number in the system to call that
number, and any incoming calls are matched with contacts in the CRM system so that users can quickly view contact details while they talk, or even before they take the call.
Campaigns and Outbound call lists.
Sage CRM Marketing campaign features the creation of target lists based on criteria from the contacts (customers, leads, etc) in the database and the creation of an outbound call list campaign. Then the operators can execute this campaign through CRM by voicing a set script, recording leads and comments or changing the time of the call.
Sage CRM integrates to SMS gateways enabling operators can send out text messages to mobile devices, such as verification codes.
Email integration and library of documents
Operators can email information to the clients by attaching standard documents from the Company Library or filling templates to send out to clients.
Mailchimp campaign integration allows the company to create target groups based on criteria. Then the email template and the contacts are synced with mailchimp that will send out the campaign and monitor interactions of the recipients with the emails. These will be synced back to CRM for further processing again based on criteria, e.g. create an outbound call list.
Workflow and Escalations
A call to a prospect client may start a workflow. This workflow will dictate the business process that the company wants the operator and/or the client to follow through. For example, if the client accepted to open an account, then if the application form was not received within 24 hours create a reminder to him. Escalations have to do with notifying other persons within the company that there is a task to be performed.
All above features provide a total solution for a company call center. This can be customized according to the company’s processes that it wants to enforce. Furthermore, Sage CRM has the ability to integrate to other external IT systems and pull out data from different types of databases.
Call us at +357 25 820 541 to discuss your call centre requirements.