The Integration Manager (iMan) is a web based application that its purpose is to read data from one system, transform the data if required and write them into another system. iMan can read CSV, excel and database data and take each record through a transformation process. This transformation process may be creating an order, GL…
An excellent Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is the cornerstone for an effective and agile organisation. We all hear from top managers that “people are the most important asset” but what are the objectives of such a system?, The objectives are fourfold:
- Comply: Managing core HR data and processes, payroll, benefits, and legislative/regulatory compliance.
- Automate: Saving cost and time with comprehensive workflow-driven employee self service portal.
- Measure: Providing intelligence and analytical tools to deliver information and determine the value of HR investments
- Align: Offering flexible programs designed to increase workforce value through a broad range of development, performance management, and training applications.
HRMS is a fully web-based and mobile-enabled human resource management system, designed to work for everyone in an organization by two work portals, the Manager Portal (MP) and the Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal. It readily integrates with Sage 300 including cost centre support (i.e. posting expenses to the appropriate cost centre within Sage 300 enabling Managers to view relevant accounts of their department. It offers itself for further customization by exposing its tables and fields and allows for the addition of new screens and fields. Also Crystal Reports can be used to customize existing or add new reports.
The modules of HRMS are:
- Employee Relationship. Maintain the organization structure and position planning as well as keep all vital employee records.
- Payroll and Benefits. A very customizable payroll system supporting multiple entities and currencies. The system supports internal or external Benefit plans that the company participates, such as Pension plans, Provident Funds, etc.
- Attendance and Leave Tracking. HRMS allows the creation of work calendars to suit the company’s needs. Employees can submit leave requests via ESS and Line managers can approve.
- Recruitment. This module with take you through a structured process (planning, Sourcing, Short Listing, Assessment and Hiring).
- Training Management. This module allows the maintenance of a pool of training courses, planning and approving staff participation, whereas employees can submit training plans per job requirements and enrollment requests through the ESS.
- Performance Appraisal. HR Managers can set up KPIs (key performance indicators) through a scorecard template and staff can complete a self appraisal process before discussing with the Line manager.
- Reporting and Intelligence. Beyond reporting, HMRS includes dashboards showing trends and differences between departments.